PASSING DE LA RIVA USING THE TORREANDO PASS ART OF JIU
The reverse De La Riva guard is a great type of guard for keeping an aggressive passing opponent at bay and under control, and eventually transitioning to various sweeps, takedowns, back takes and …... As he shows it, the trick is to get a four-finger grip on the pant leg and push the leg down. Next, get your knee on the opponent’s belly and push the other leg, trapping the hip.
Never Struggle To Pass The De La Riva Guard Again
Saulo Ribeiro was born on the 2nd of July 1974 in Manaus, Brazil. He started training Jiu Jitsu when he was 15 years old as a way to complement his Judo game with submissions, his first instructor was Fabio Monteiro in the Academia Monteiro.... 6/03/2011 · YouTube - WWW.SOULFIGHT.NET- BJJ SEMINAR SERIES Vol.2 The Sao Paulo Approach Passing the Guard For all the forum guard passers …
Blog Rafael "Formiga" Barbosa - Passing the De La Riva
Ricardo De la Riva is the father of the De la Riva guard, played by many of the world's best. In this series of videos we interview De la Riva on his personal history and the history of the guard that bears his name. We also show his own secrets on how to defeat his guard and more! how to make fermented vegetables dr mercola In this video, Brazilian Champion Gamal Hassan from the EVOLVE Fight Team demonstrates how to pass the De La Riva guard. Evolve University is the largest world championship online university for …
Leglocks From the Top of Reverse De La Riva Guard a BJJ
JJU 32-02 Passing Reverse De la Riva Guard with Side Smash Pass. Add to Favorites 1399 Remove From Favorites 1792 days ago. In this lesson Xande teaches how to pass the reverse de la riva guard with a review of the side smash pass. how to pass hazard perception De La Riva Pass to Far Side Armbar. This week in our seventh installment for the technique of the week, coach Tony Casarez is one of the ways pass the De La Riva guard …
How long can it take?
3 Passes For Da La Riva Jiu-Jitsu Times
- How to Do the De La Riva Guard Pass in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
- PASSING REVERSE DE LA RIVA USING THE LONG STEP PASS
- Passing The Reverse De La Riva Guard MMALEECH.COM
- De la Riva Guard Pass Headquarters Position or Shin
How To Pass De La Riva Guard
7/01/2010 · These include De la Riva, spider guard, half guard and deep half guard. Braulio postulates that in order to pass the guard, you need to understand how those guards work in the first place, and then work to break down the areas where your …
- Countering the De La Riva Guard I love the guard. Who doesn’t? Some say that it’s an even position, but I personally think that guards offer a 60-40 advantage.
- The De La Riva guard can be a tricky one to pass if you haven’t learned the specific techniques required to move past your opponent’s legs.
- A variation of passing the half guard to mount for shutting down your opponent when attempting to play any forms of half guard/deep half.
- Arges and De La Riva Guard Arges’ seemed to strongly prefer De La Riva and closed guard for the majority of his attacks. 50% of his sweeps in the study came from De La Riva. He scored one submission from closed guard, but mixed it seamlessly with de La Riva to score a lot of sweeps.