How to fix this error in Ubuntu 17.04 'E Unable to fetch
Because of this, run the update/upgrade process during a time when an update is possible. To run the update/upgrade process, log into your Ubuntu server and issue the following command: sudo apt... To customise and set Ubuntu's clean installation, add some programs You can create simple script which can do for example: add favorite repositories and PPA
How to Fix Broken Packages on Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian 9
To customise and set Ubuntu's clean installation, add some programs You can create simple script which can do for example: add favorite repositories and PPA... sudo apt-get clean How to Determine Available Disc Space It’s good to measure how much space is being used and, if using apt-get clean , how much space is freed up.
[SOLVED] sudo apt-get clean/update/upgrade
Run the following command to install JDK 8 on your server. sudo apt-get -y install openjdk-8-jdk wget unzip The above command will also install wget and unzip . how to make shrimp ceviche $ sudo apt autoclean or $ sudo apt clean Clean Package Repository. 13. Remove Packages with its Configuration Files . When you run apt with remove, it only removes the package files but configuration files remain on the system. Therefore to remove a package and it’s configuration files, you will have to use purge. $ sudo apt purge glances Remove Package Configuration Files. 14. Install .Deb
Simple Ubuntu install script « How to
To keep your repositories up to date run this command before installing any software. sudo apt-get update. Keep Installed Software Up To Date . It is highly likely that you will use the update manager to keep your software up to date but you can also use apt-get to do the same thing. To do so run the following command: sudo apt-get upgrade. How To Search For Packages . Before installing how to make money in runescape non member sudo apt-get update -y && sudo apt-get upgrade -y This command is basically telling the machine to run an update, then run an upgrade. The -y flag signifies automatic yes to any prompts that may come up in the command line.
How long can it take?
How to Use Sudo on Debian CentOS and FreeBSD Vultr
- How To Ubuntu Clean Apt-Get Cache & Old Kernel Images
- When would you use apt-get remove over apt-get autoremove?
- Fix Unable to Correct Problems 'You have Held Broken
- Ubuntu how to clean APT cache Unix Tutorial
How To Run Sudo Apt-get Clean
$ cat ./apt-update sudo apt-get update; sudo apt-get dist-upgrade; sudo apt-get autoremove Nothing too crazy there. It updates the apt-get cache, performs the upgrade, and then removes all the residual junk that’s laying around.
- sudo apt-get -y install gcc g++ make autoconf libc-dev pkg-config sudo pecl7.X-sp install sqlsrv sudo pecl7.X-sp install pdo_sqlsrv Once installed, create configuration files for the extension and restart PHP by running the following commands as root :
- In fact, all the commands in this article use apt-get. If you would like your downloads to enjoy a better speed then install apt-fast and use it in the place of apt-get . $ sudo add-apt-repository ppa:apt-fast/stable $ sudo apt-get update $ sudo apt-get install apt-fast
- $ cat ./apt-update sudo apt-get update; sudo apt-get dist-upgrade; sudo apt-get autoremove Nothing too crazy there. It updates the apt-get cache, performs the upgrade, and then removes all the residual junk that’s laying around.
- 18/03/2013 · On running update manager it reports that boot is full and tells me to run sudo apt-get clean from a command line to delete old packages. I've done this with no results.