Build your own Homebrew Yagi!!! Page 4 - RC Groups
Since I’ve built a ton of J-Poles and wire Antennas, I’ve wanted to build something different. I decided on a 3 element YAGI built for GMRS that is directly fed with 50ohm coax.... Antennas for working FM satellites - from $15 home projects to the $150 commercial units. Antennas To work satellites, improve any handheld radio’s stock antenna : Most stock ducks are rated at …
2 meter Yagi antenna EME Terrestrial FM 144 MHz. Low noise
144MHz 2m Portable Yagi VHF Beam Antenna Version 4 of the portable beam, the ‘PegTenna’! Since an old 5 element version (v1) of my antenna was shown in the July 2011 edition of RadCom , a few people have contacted me asking for some information on how it was constructed.... 3/03/2007 · Actually i want to build some antenna for 11 meter (27.238 mhz) but i do not know what the first think to do.. I hope somebody can help me.. My idea to build antenna simple because my home base very-very limited area..
Directional Antennas PG1N's HAM Radio Site
BUILD THE DIPOLE. the dipole is an essential element of the YAGI antenna. He receive the wave. the impédance ( résistance in function of the frequency ) is one parameter very important. for the most popular FM TUNER receive the impédance is 75 ohms. how to read dimension measurements Resources listed under Antenna Homebrew category belongs to Antennas main collection, and get reviewed and rated by amateur radio operators. Antenna construction notes is a curation of 82 resources about , Converting RadioShack CB Antenna to 2m, Coaxial antennas, Painting Antennas, Ham Radio Wire Antenna Tips, Building UHF Antennas.
70cm 11 element yagi array Monash University
2m / 70cm 9 elements yagi (#1) (February 2012) Some time ago I decided to get a new 2m antenna, one which would enable me to work more DX stations, in particular the ones in … how to make a cb antenna for a car 26/06/2017 · how to make half wave four element beam for 11 meters cb radio because 144 asked me how to make it - Duration: 19:11. John Winsett is Audioman288 10,444 views
How long can it take?
Homebrew 5 Element VHF Yagi NT1K - Welcome
- The $4.00 Ham Radio Satellite Antenna Easy to Build
- 20 meter yagi Plans for a 20 Meter Yagi Antenna - The
- Beam Antennas PG1N's HAM Radio Site
- want to build 11 Meter homebrew antenna eham.net
How To Make Homebrew Yagi Antenna
144MHz 2m Portable Yagi VHF Beam Antenna Version 4 of the portable beam, the ‘PegTenna’! Since an old 5 element version (v1) of my antenna was shown in the July 2011 edition of RadCom , a few people have contacted me asking for some information on how it was constructed.
- My Homebrew 3 Elements 20m Monoband Yagi After used GRRV for all bands especially on 20m, I decided to build my own 20m yagi because I always monitor Indonesian stations got pile up on 20m while using beam antena.
- The Yagi-Uda antenna with its half-wavelength linear elements was very popular before amateurs began experimenting with parasitic beams made of full-wavelength wire loops. However, it became apparent in the 1940's and 1950's that the cubical quad rivalled the performance of a conventional Yagi.
- 432 MHz. This antenna is peaked for 432.1 MHz. At this frequency, this antenna is getting very practical and easy to build. Driven element dimensions are L = 13.0" and H = 3/8" Elements are 1/8" diameter.
- 11/08/2010 · The gain is driven by the number of elements and their spacing. An 11-12 db antenna would need about 9 or so elements. As the number of elements increases, the …