How to make an 808 punchy? Future Producers forums
A 'general rule' when EQ'ing for a natural sound is to use broader boosts and narrower cuts, but with drums and bass you don't necessarily want a natural sound, so adjust the Q by ear, and make this sort of change in the context of the other instruments, so that you can hear whether it works for the particular mix in question. You may also notice that this 'area of character' changes if you... Mixing drums can be a challenge for a lot of people, on this tutorial you'll learn the best techniques that will help you make your drums sound big and punchy w...
How do you get a punchy bass drum sound? Yahoo Answers
11/08/2018 · When designing a tight, punchy bass preset, make sure you reset the phase of the oscillator. In this video, we show you how to create a punchy bass preset with Lennar Digital Sylenth1.... 14/09/2016 · I think we fundamentally agree on a lot here. Yes Jamerson might well get lost if there was a guitar doubling the bass line, but I would question how good or otherwise those tracks would sound with a guitar doubling the bass in the first place.
The 3 Bass Zones quickly bring your low end to life Nyonyxx
Moreover, this bass and upper-bass coloration tends to obscure and thicken the sound of the midrange. It’s astonishing how cleaning up the bass confers a huge increase in midrange transparency, openness, and timbral purity. how to make a storage footstool Mixing drums can be a challenge for a lot of people, on this tutorial you'll learn the best techniques that will help you make your drums sound big and punchy w...
Getting a "tight/punchy" bass recording Recording
28/12/2008 · Best Answer: It can all be done with the sound board. Throw in a towel, punch up the gain and mix it to taste. Use headphones first, then mike it to the monitors. Use an EQ to fine tune. Throw in a towel, punch up the gain and mix it to taste. fl studios how to make nice sounding bass Starting with a sawtooth wave, Olav pitches the oscillator down by an octave and shortens the release time to make it nice and punchy. He also filters the sound with a …
How long can it take?
Getting punchy bass drum sound Pearl Drummers Forum
- The secret to "punchy" drums lynda.com
- Getting punchy bass drum sound Pearl Drummers Forum
- How do you get a punchy bass drum sound? Yahoo Answers
- Design A Punchy Sub Bass In Under 4 Minutes ask.audio
How To Make Bass Sound Punchy
As a producer your kick drum defines your sound and can make or break your track. It is is easily one of the most important elements in any dance track. After battling kick drums for years, Ableton Certified Trainer Lenny Kiser has found some simple and effective techniques for getting kicks to sound punchy and fat on a club system and laptop – read on for his secrets! There are many
- A before and after processing sound would have been much better. I still don't completely understand what is meant by "punch" as the finished sound is almost exactly what I get during a dry recording. I also found it difficult to distinguish the bass drum.
- 7/02/2009 · So I've been listening to a lot of rock music lately just on itunes and stuff and I noticed that the bass sounds that I like are really punchy and they cut through the mix well.
- 11/08/2018 · When designing a tight, punchy bass preset, make sure you reset the phase of the oscillator. In this video, we show you how to create a punchy bass preset with Lennar Digital Sylenth1.
- 15/07/2014 · a few things... turn down the decay on your bass so the rumbling cuts out faster, on another track get some kicks going, make sure your kicks hit at the same time as the 808's. then sidechain compress all tracks apart from your percussion to your kicks and walah you have a nice mix and some bangin 808's that hit just right. you can also add some tape saturation to your 808's to make them sound